Clean up for a good cause!
Every spring, Uxbridge residents are invited to clear away their excess scrap metal during Scrap Metal Day, supported by Port Perry Salvage. All funds raised will help support Rotary’s local and international community projects.
Accepted items include:
- Aluminum and cast iron lawn furniture
- Beverage and food cans (please bag)
- Fridges, stoves, washers and dryers, sinks, BBQs, freezers and wash tubs
- Pots and pans
- T.V. antennas, towers and satellite dishes
- Metal tables, window frames and bed frames
- Tire rims, auto parts, electric motors and car batteries
- Lawnmowers, wheelbarrows and metal fencing
- Wiring, copper pipe and nails (please bag)
- Audio and video equipment such as cameras, cellphones, computers, monitors, printers, radios, turntables and televisions
2021 Event Update
Please note that due to COVID-19, we will not be hosting our annual Scrap Metal Day this year. However, we encourage you to continue to support the cause by bringing your scrap metal directly to Port Perry Salvage. Be sure to mention that you’re dropping your scrap metal off for the Rotary Club of Uxbridge and your proceeds will be added to our fundraiser!